The Essene Way Complete Health Plan is for an individual, couple, or families (Family Plan) that have a desire to make a healthy change or have health concerns or problems, including:
- weight management- stress management
- low energy
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- immune health
- premenstrual syndrome
- high cholesterol
- cardiovascular health
- gastrointestinal health
- inflammatory bowel disease
- joint health
- type 2 diabetes
The initial consult will consist of an hour-long appointment, going over health and family history, current struggles, and your future goals. I want to know exactly what you’d like to accomplish, and how much you desire a change. I will explain what I recommend for you based on your individual needs and health concerns. Following the appointment, you will receive a customized Essene Health Plan, prepared by me personally. This plan will be a guide to use daily.
Not only will I discuss diet, but I will recommend specific physical activities you can engage in, supplements that will help fulfill your daily requirements, and great recipes that make healthy eating delicious and fun. I encourage clients to reach realistic, attainable goals that we can work toward together each time we meet. We will go over my nutritional program together, outlining the key areas on which you need to focus.
During subsequent the four (4) hour-long (1 hour) follow-up appointments, we will review your food diary and discuss the impact your food choices have on your health and ultimate goal. Sharing a food diary with me will help you remain accountable and allow me to fully understand what changes need to be made.
Length of coaching sessions will depend on each individual client and their unique needs. Measuring outcomes will go beyond simple weight-loss, and will instead focus on health concerns, energy and stress levels, and overall satisfaction with how you look and feel.
I will check in with you often, via email, to coach you (and your family) along on your new healthy journey.
I want my patients to feel like I am ALWAYS available to them. I am a phone call or email away anytime at not additional charge – any questions or concerns you have will be answered within 24 hours.
The Complete Customized Plan also includes:
- Essene Customized Cleanse: Includes one (1) cleanse
- Kitchen & Household Cabinet Assessment (Health Assessment– Cause and Effect): (2 Assessments)
- **If you purchase the Family Plan, Essene will also provide a through review of all your child’s food choices, and how they may relate to their healthily development (and if they have any health concerns).
- Whole Foods Market Walk-Throughs: Includes two (2) walk-throughs (one :60 minute and one :90 minute)
- Cooking/Meal Demonstrations: Includes four (4) meal demonstrations (45 minute), customized to your plan, and schedule.